Janmastami Florida Festival 2016 – Alachua Temple (7 min…



Janmastami Florida Festival 2016 - Alachua Temple (7 min video)
My name is Bhakta Mike, and I am a 21-year-old brahmachari living at the Krishna House. I am a film student at Santa Fe as well as a community member of the Hare Krishna community in Alachua Florida. I am recently in the stage of finding a way of using my skills in Krishna Consciousness. My Siksa Guru Kalakanta Das once told me that “a way of advancing in Krishna Consciousness is through finding a service that you like” so I’ve started to apply that concept and I’ve noticed its actually true. It helps get out of the mental platform easier than doing other types of services because I am actually enjoying it, so my mind is not all over the place telling me all sorts of things to stop doing, because I actually don’t mind doing it. So I’ve decided in engaging my film making skills and equipment in Krishna Consciousness, I decided to donate the Alachua Temple a promo video of Janmastami Festival for the whole community to enjoy, I made this video so everybody could see how magical the Alachua Temple is, and so every member of this community could enjoy.
The Video is in 4k Cinematic Res. Watch it here: https://goo.gl/zZLd2E or here: https://goo.gl/DN7vdD

Archive

Show more