Nikhil and Nikhil’s sister get the mercy. Shastrakrit Das:…



Nikhil and Nikhil’s sister get the mercy.
Shastrakrit Das: I was at my book table. This Indian lady walked by my book table along with her teenage son. I called them over to give them some prasadam. I gave them a spoon of Maha halava each. The mother’s response was “oh we have all these books” but her teenage son was attracted to HH Devamrita Swami’s book “Hiding in unnatural happiness”.
So his mother bought it for him, her son, named Nikhil.
A couple of weeks later this teenage boy walked up to my book table and put a nice donation in my donation box and asked if he can have a copy of The Gita. I was so thrilled that this young man was so eager for The Gita and asked him why he is interested in the Gita?
He reminded me that I had given him the copy of the Hiding in Unnatural happiness earlier and he read it cover to cover and the author inspired him to read the Gita.
And again today I was at my book table, Nikhil came to me along with his cute little sister & he had finished reading The Gita already and he had amazing questions from the Gita like “ Prabhupada says we should go to Krishnaloka & few pages down Prabhupada says that a pure devotee doesn’t even want to go to Krishnaloka, he is happy just serving Krishna, so how to understand that ”?
After our nice discussion, he bought a Srimad Bhagavatam 1.1.
And Nikhil’s sister had some deep questions as well like “why in the paintings we see the girlfriends of Krishna and animals are so attracted to Him, etc ”
And Nikhil bought a Krishna book for her little sister.
I was blown away how special these siblings are, must be from last life

Archive

Show more