First Monthly Sankirtan festival took place in NY (Album of…



First Monthly Sankirtan festival took place in NY (Album of photos)
Bhaktine Diana: It was extremely successful! Around 65 devotees went out on Sankirtan and the most important fact that we felt like one family (at least me). And everybody had his or her personal experience of the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu!
I had a funny experience. I was waiving to everybody looking for a ripe fruit and then saw this big black car stopped on the red light and waved to gentlemen inside. For my big surprise, he waved me back and I decided to approach him. I asked where they were from? “Afghanistan !”- said four people inside the car with great enthusiasm, -“I love Afghanistan !” I said, then I handed Krishna book to one of them and using Gurudeva’s templet asked for a donation. “Whatever you can give from your heart”, “I can’t afford what I want to give from my heart”, “just try to keep it under one million “,- he started laughing and gave me $50. This is the second story in my Sankirtan experience when people give such a huge donation for a book. Last year one gentleman gave me $100 for Bhagavad Gita
Power and mercy of Lord Caitanya are unlimited and unpredictable.
Thank you, dear Gurudeva, for keeping us under Your expert guidance!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada’s transcendental book distribution!
All glories to Guru Maharaja and all the Sankirtan devotees!
Find them here: https://goo.gl/ALr2bB

Archive

Show more