Not Ebola but Haribola! From His Holiness Maha Vishnu Swami. We…



Not Ebola but Haribola!
From His Holiness Maha Vishnu Swami. We wish him a speedy recovery so that he can go very soon on the streets on Harinam!
Maha Vishnu Swami: “Dear Concerned wellwishers,
Hare Krishna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
When I was preaching in DR Congo recently, I was infected with malaria by a naughty karma- inflicting mosquito.
Nearly every time in Congo I get Malaria despite prophylactic measures (6 or 7 times.. it is an occupational hazard)
Symptoms are..- vomiting, fever weakness and loss of appetite.. for the last 3 days
So the kind devotees took me to this good hospital where also some local devotees are working. They thought I might have "Ebola” a much-advertised deadly disease so I was kept in isolation for a few hours this morning.
But on checking my blood later today they spotted the malaria parasites and now I have taken pills for eradicating them.
So by the Mercy of Sri Sri Radha Govinda, I feel much stronger now and soon will be able to be again out on the streets with the Harinam Ruchi Street Sankirtan Party.
Krsne matir astu
Your well-wishing Mahavishnu Swami
Ps my disease is NOT Ebola but hopefully it is HARIBOLA

Archive

Show more