Hidden Jewel in Srila Prabhupada’s Bhagavad-Gita Purport. By...



Hidden Jewel in Srila Prabhupada’s Bhagavad-Gita Purport.
By late 1995, I was experiencing many problems in my life, and the cumulative effect was that my faith in Krishna was shaken. One day I sat in our kitchen considering the idea of leaving Krishna Consciousness, when an internal voice warned me that if I left, I would suffer greatly. The little voice urged me to study Srila Prabhupada’s books. Thankfully, I paid heed to this advice. When my children were asleep, I began systematically studying Bhagavad-Gita As It Is. Over the course of the next five or six years, this personal study developed into daily discussions with my husband. At first our discussions were argumentative and unpleasant, but by listening to Srila Prabhupada’s lectures, we heard instructions which helped us to improve how we interacted with each other in our discussions.
To read the complete article please click here: http://www.dandavats.com/?p=96393

Archive

Show more