This is a very famous scene in the Mahabharat. Once it was...



This is a very famous scene in the Mahabharat. Once it was inevitable that war would happen, somehow it was made clear that one side would get the army of Dvaraka and one side would get Krishna. So Arjun and Duryodhan arrived in Dvaraka at same time and Krishna was sleeping. Ithink actually Duryodhan got there slightly faster. So Arjun humbly sat at Krishna’s feet. But Duryodhan considered that he is older than Krishna, so he sat at His head
When Krishna woke up He saw Arjun first, and asked what He wanted. Duryodhan protested, “I got here first” Krishna said, I’m sorry, but I saw Arjun first. Arjun said I just want You. And then Duryodhan gloated, “Oh good, I wanted your army.” And Krishna said well, then you both will get what you want.
The Choice
Artist: Giampaolo Tomassetti

Archive

Show more