A super favorable scientist from China. It was a little quiet at...



A super favorable scientist from China.
It was a little quiet at my book table, so I was reading a verse from the Gita for inspiration. And then I hear someone saying, “Haribol! Haribol!“

I looked up. It was this super-favourable scientist and gentleman named Leo, from China. He met devotees 25 years ago in Shanghai and became a vegetarian. Devotees left a great impression on him.

He gave a nice donation and took a Gita and a couple of Chinese books and an invitation to our ashram. To my surprise, he showed up that evening at our ashram for kirtan and dinner.

He told me during dinner that he had the desire to read the Gita his whole life, but never came across a copy. Even his Buddhist guru quotes the Gita a lot!

Your humble servant,
Shastra-krit Dasa

Archive

Show more