By the blessings of all of you My ‘little boy’ now…



By the blessings of all of you My ‘little boy’ now is a full-fledged Vaisnava Brahmin, a servant of the servants of the Supreme Lord Sri Krishna. I can’t ask for more.
Prahlad Nrsmha Das Adhikari: In my way to Sridham Mayapur for the graduation of Sri Paramahansa Goura from Gurukul, he has been since 6 years old under the guidance and care of Srila Bhakti Vidya Purna Swami and his dear disciples. Sri Goura presently is the Head Boy in the Gurukula, he is graduating as a student and becoming a teacher. He loves his service, so will remain as a full-time Brahmin and part of the Team. I am eternally in debt with Maharaj and his disciples for shaping the Spiritual life of Sri Goura his strength in sadhana and determination to serve the mission of Guru and Gouranga is an example for me and for many.
Please extend your blessings to this wonderful devotee!

Archive

Show more