A soul searching for “moksha” gets information of an…



A soul searching for “moksha” gets information of an even higher goal!
Shastrakrit Das: Now this one is worth sharing. This lady walked up to my book table and asked if I have any books on Moksha (liberation). So I said moksha is just introductory stuff and we have books way more advanced than that! She goes “what do you mean?!!” I gave her the example that Devamrita Swami gives. “If you escaped a building that’s on fire you are grateful you escaped, but you can’t just stand on the side of the building all life, you need positive action. Similarly, if you attained moksha or freedom from suffering that’s not everything, you need a comprehensive knowledge of what the soul does after attaining moksha or liberation. What the soul does when he/she reaches paradise/heaven or Goloka. She was like "Wow I have never heard anything like this before in my journey. So which of these books talks about the soul’s activities in the spiritual world?” Then she bought The Nectar of Devotion and other books.

Archive

Show more