In Glorification of Yamaraja Prabhu

Hare KrishnaBy Krishna-kripa Das

I just wanted to thank you for being a model of dedication to Srila Prabhupada, his Back to Godhead, his society, ISKCON, and his mission. You have been designing, laying out, and taking photos for Back to Godhead ever since I met you in Philadelphia around 1984. When did you start? Thank you for designing practically all of Sadaputa Prabhu's books, both in the past and present. You were always a great supporter and friend of his. I do not think any devotee appreciated Alien Identities to the extent you did. Thank you for cooking for all the devotees, the halava for the Sunday feasts, the capatis for lunch, the pancakes and the upma for breakfast. Thank you for teaching me typesetting and proofreading so I could do layout for Sadaputa Prabhu's books and so I could help out by proofreading those books, Back to Godhead, Satsvarupa Dasa Goswami's books, Tattva Sandarba, Sri Bhaktisiddhanta Vaibhava, and so many more. Thank you for teaching me how to make capatis, upma, and tricks for mass quantities of halava. Thank you for being a good example of a steady devotee and a steady brahmacari.

Archive

Show more