Clear instructions by His Divine Grace



Clear instructions by His Divine Grace.
Ahmedabad
13 December, 1972
72-12-13
Seattle
My dear Sukadeva,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your kind letter dated November 13, 1972, and I have noted the contents with great care. I am so glad to receive your report after such long time, and it appears that everything is improving more and more, by Krishna’s grace. I like this idea of distributing books and preaching, that is Lord Caitanya’s plan, and because you are doing it so nicely you are already making the greatest contribution, so what need there is for some special instruction from me? But if you want, I must give, because you are serving Krishna so nicely, so in that case my request to you is that you enter into the universities and colleges wherever possible and preach there with a view to recruiting some first-class devotees for helping me manage and push on this movement all over the world. Overall there is shortage of first-class, experienced men to manage things just to the highest standard, as you are doing.

Archive

Show more