A Bullet Train To Transcendence (Album of photos) Indradyumna…



A Bullet Train To Transcendence (Album of photos)
Indradyumna Swami: Today we took a bullet train from Beijing to Qufu, the village where Confucius was born 2,500 years ago. In Qufu there is a community of people who revere Confucius and his teachings. I visited them 2 years ago and they invited me back this year for a special gathering. This evening I spoke to 500 people on the similarity of the teachings of Confucius and Chanyaka Pandit of India. I concluded by saying that both teachings are meant to bring us to the mode of goodness, but beyond goodness is transcendence. And transcendence means going back Home to the spiritual world. I received a loud applause. It was all Srila Prabhupada’s mercy. Tomorrow I will speak in the evening on the nature of the soul. They have specifically asked for a long kirtan at the end. So happy to be on the road again!
Find them here: https://goo.gl/6cN2vY

Archive

Show more