I forgot her but she did not forget me!



I forgot her but she did not forget me!
Shastrakrit Das: We call book distribution planting seeds. Even taking time to show the books is like planting seeds in the minds of people.
Here is an example: It was a quiet Wednesday afternoon, I was just chanting behind the book table and this wonderful lady walked up to me and greeted me with great enthusiasm. She walked up to me and said, “now I’m ready.” Seeing me confused she explained how she is ready to take home the Bhagavatam set today. Apparently, I had met her last year at a Navaratri festival where I showed her the Bhagavatham set and requested her to take it home. I totally forgot because I meet so many people daily, but she did not forget me.

(This post has been viewed 95 times so far)

Archive

Show more