BI / TOVP Cosmography Workshop November 1–3, 2019



BI / TOVP Cosmography Workshop November 1–3, 2019, in Gainesville. [Krishna-kripa das: Because I worked with Sadaputa Prabhu for 17 years, and helped with the publishing of his Mysteries of the Sacred Universe book and video, devotees from the Bhaktivedanta Institute of Gainesville encouraged me to attend their joint workshop on cosmography with devotees involved in the Temple of the Vedic Planetarium. This occurred the first three days of November. People made different interesting points about the Bhagavata Cosmology and how to present it. Because of an agreement on confidentiality, I cannot say who said what, although I would like to give the speakers credit for their ideas. Here I share some new or interesting ideas I gained from it which may be of interest to others.]

(This post has been viewed 386 times so far)

Archive

Show more