Homage of the Heart



Brahmananda Puris's sudden and unexpected departure from this world affected me very deeply and as I'm sure it has affected all of you as well who are participating in this broadcast. Brahmananda's qualities were very broad, very deep. As a person, as an individual, as a leader or even as a supporter of projects that had meaning to him, he was in many ways unsurpassed. For me I saw that his devotion to the Mayapur Project, by which he assisted in the purchase of enormous amounts of land there, as well as other projects related to book production, were dear to him, and accomplished an enormous amount for that which he cared about at the time. And I saw him act in a manner which was devoted, selfless and, above all, filled with energy and enthusiasm to do the right thing.

Read More...

(This post has been viewed 332 times so far)

Archive

Show more