8 Bhakti Yoga Graduates from the New Govardhana Bhakti Yoga Course, Australia

TESTIMONIALS: "After 10 years of study at school, I finally studied the real thing at the Bhakti Yoga Course." - Jue "The Bhakti Yoga Course provided a solid foundation for my new start i n devotional life. The knowledge I gained I can take with me wherever I go." - Teiana "There is so much knowledge to be gained by participating in the Bhakti Yoga Course. Easy to understand for newcomers and still full of nectar for those who have been practising for a long time." - Kera "Every class I attended in the Course encouraged me to go the right way and gave me positive energy to keep going." - Yumin "This Course has given me inspiration for attentive chanting and attending the morning program. It has taught me to regulate my activities and change my consciousness towards Krishna." - Parama Purusha Nitai dasa "They say that as a gurukuli one can take advantage of Krishna consciousness, and I think I am taking advantage in a good way. I've realised that materialistic people are looking for happiness in so many ways, but I don't need to look elsewhere because I have found real happiness." - Tulasi "I learned a lot from the Course as a beginner. I found that it has given me a good foundation. There is a lot more to learn and realise, but the Bhakti Yoga Course provides a kick start. All the basic principles are covered and it is well structured and well presented." - Yogita Read more ›

Archive

Show more