UK marathon reaches 110,000 books distributed so far while…



UK marathon reaches 110,000 books distributed so far while 52,500 more books have been distributed in Hungary!
Initial count shows the Hungarian congregation and full-time distributors distributed around 52,500 books for the marathon.
Sutapa Das: The 200k effort ended yesterday. Today is the day of rest. We have now reached 110,000 registered books… but fear not, there are many scores still to come in.
Thank you to everyone. It is amazing… how these books travel to every corner of the country, touching people’s hearts and changing their life… whether they realize it or not. My words don’t count for much, but here Srila Prabhupada, in his incredible humility, beautifully expresses his “deepest appreciation” for you all:
“I could never have thought it was possible to distribute so many of our literatures. Therefore I can understand it is simply Krsna’s blessing us for your sincerely working on His behalf. Actually, that is the secret of my success, not that personally I have done anything wonderful, but that because those who are helping me are sincere, they have done the work, that is the reason for our success all over the world where others have failed. A little sincerity is very difficult thing in this age of hypocrisy and bluff, but I am so fortunate that Krsna has sent me all of you nice boys and girls who are sincerely working. Please convey to all of them my deepest appreciation.” (Srila Prabhupada Letter 1973)

Archive

Show more