I am a big moralist! Srila Prabhupada: What Krishna desires, if…



I am a big moralist!
Srila Prabhupada: What Krishna desires, if one dies, he’s above all this material. But it should not be manufactured. The thing is that our spiritual master wants to preach Kṛṣṇa consciousness, and he has repeatedly stressed to distribute books, we shall distribute books by any means, that is good. That is good. And if you become moralist that, “Oh, they’re taking this means, that means for selling of book, so I’m big moralist. I’m bigger than him.”
Just like there are sometimes the father’s child is suffering from fever. So the father wants that the child may take the medicine, and promises, “You take the medicine. I’ll give you this cake.” The purpose is not to give the cake actually. The purpose is the child may take the medicine. That is the purpose. But when the father promises that “If you take the medicine I’ll give you the cake.” But cake is dangerous for the child who is suffering from fever, but still the father allures him. “If you take the medicine and I’ll give you cake.” So is the father wrong or right?
Room Conversation May 5,1976, Honolulu: https://goo.gl/onivxS

Archive

Show more