“Hare Krishna!” – The legend of a spiritual warrior

Hare KrishnaBy Purushottam Nitai Das

I was reluctant. What will be new in it? “I know the story, have seen multiple videos about him and moreover it will be available on youtube in few months.” But none of my arguments cut the ice with my wife, she was so eager to watch the “Hare Krishna!” movie that I had to finally relent. I was skeptical when I was entering inside the hall but was thrilled while coming out. My wife was too happy. We both soon started inquiring about the possibility of buying the next show tickets. It was a perfect wedding anniversary gift for both of us. The memory of the movie will remain with me for a very long period, may be till my last breath. It is a must watch for those who want to know how an old man struggled all alone to create a worldwide movement.

Archive

Show more