Life’s unfairness does not give you license to walk the wrong path of dharma!



Life’s unfairness does not give you license to walk the wrong path of dharma!
Karna asked Krishna - “My mother left me the moment I was born.
Is it my fault I was born an illegitimate child?
I did not get education from Dhronacharya because I was considered a non Kshatriya.
Parshu-Raam taught me but then gave me the curse to forget everything since I was a kshatriya.
A cow was accidentally hit by my arrow & its owner cursed me for no fault of mine.
I was disgraced in Draupadi’s swayamvar.
Even Kunti finally told me the truth only to save her other sons.
Whatever I received was through Dhuryodhana’s charity. So how am I wrong in taking his side?”
Krishna replies, “Karna, I was born in a jail.
Death was waiting for me even before my birth.
The night I was born I was separated from my birth parents.

Archive

Show more