I SEE YOU IN THE SKY!



I SEE YOU IN THE SKY!
Sacinadana Swami: “I would believe only in a God that knew how to dance.” - Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
A few days ago, I went for a long walk with a very dear friend. We were so absorbed in our talks that we forgot the time. All of a sudden, we found ourselves surrounded by the pitch-black night.
A recent hurricane had torn off the branches of many timeworn trees and uprooted numerous others, leaving us an ominous path back home. Fortunately, my friend had a mobile phone with torchlight function, and our eyes were thus firmly fixed on the bumpy ground ahead. When we finally emerged out of the dense forest, both of us spontaneously stopped, as if on cue.

“Ah…just look!” was all we could say.
(This post has been viewed 442 times so far)

Archive

Show more