A big shout of gratitude to my wife, Florence Nightingale!



Laksmi Nrsimha Das ACBSP: A big shout of gratitude to my wife Dr. Gulnara Taldibaeva Pugliese who has truly demonstrated the stuff she is made of. 6 days a week, at least 14 hours a day she puts on her scrubs, her mask, gloves and other protective gear and with a passion to help humanity like I’ve never seen before, treks to the hospital to help those in need of medical attention. No complaints, fearless, determined and focused, her primary concern is to help those in need of medical care and her family’s well being. So while the world is finally getting it regarding the sacrifice of healthcare workers, I am also waking up to the selfless attitude my wife exhibits every day of the week. Thank you, my Florence Nightingale. We are so proud of you!

(This post has been viewed 306 times so far)

Archive

Show more