Nrsimhananda das: I got one of these diplomas, and you can, too....





Nrsimhananda das: I got one of these diplomas, and you can, too. The Online Devotee Care Course for the North American time zones is scheduled to begin Sept 18 and spread over four weekends through Oct 10 is filling up fast. Gauranga and Harivallabha prabhu’s teach (and inspire) how to embed care in Krishna conscious communities. Did you know that there are 12 areas and 12 recipients of Devotee Care? 6 principles and 6 values underpinning Devotee Care? an art of embedding a Culture of Devotee Care in a community? that Community is much more than a temple? Start Devotee Care by caring enough to give yourself the gift of the course. I framed that Devotee Care degree and hung it in my office. It always reminds me that caring for devotees is what Srila Prabhupada did the best, and my job is to follow in his lotus footsteps.
https://devoteecare.org/

Archive

Show more