Krishna, Lord of Paradox. By Satyaraja Dasa A brief analysis of Bhagavad-gita 9.4, 9.5, and 9.6. The Bhagavad-gita is one of the world’s perennial wisdom texts. Because it offers knowledge of the Absolute Truth, some of its texts can be difficult to understand. Few are as difficult as verses four and five of Chapter Nine: “By Me, in My unmanifested form, this entire universe is pervaded. All beings are in Me, but I am not in them. And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities and although I am everywhere, I am not a part of this cosmic manifestation, for My Self is the very source of creation.” To read the complete article and/or watch the video please click here: https://bit.ly/3DuXzyv


Archive

Show more