Diary of a Traveling Monk Volume 15, Chapter 22 “A Most Lovely Event”. I have always considered the International Society for Krsna Consciousness to be an expansion of the modern-day pastimes of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Who predicted that the chanting of Krsna’s holy names would one day spread to every town and village in the world. If anything surprised me, it was that we fallen souls were carrying on that mission. One time Srila Prabhupada commented humorously: “Just as Lord Ramacandra conquered Sri Lanka with monkeys and bears, so I am conquering the world with my disciples.” I felt that Lord Caitanya was daily submerging us within a tidal wave of mercy that allowed us to taste the nectar of Krsna consciousness. To read the complete article and/or watch the video please click here: https://bit.ly/3Qs9yVn


Archive

Show more