Two parking inspectors and Harinama at Burleigh Heads, Australia



Harinama at Burleigh Heads, Australia - 26 January 2020 (5 min. video)
Yesterday after Harinam in Burleigh I noticed two parking inspectors just near our van. Knowing we had gone over the 3 hours I ran up and asked if he had already given us a ticket. He said, “Are you Hare Krishnas?” I said yes and he said,” Oh we wouldn’t give a ticket to you guys, we love your singing.” I thanked him very much and went to leave when the other parking inspector seemed to want to let me know they were serious and said,” We really do appreciate you guys and all the good vibes and peace you bring with your presence.” I asked if he saw us chanting this morning and he said, “Yes, we saw you twice. We love you guys.”

(This post has been viewed 342 times so far)

Archive

Show more