My home caught fire…

Hare Krishna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. For the first time in a long time, I feel I don't have mind peace. I live in Valparaíso Chile, and in April of this year there was a giant fire in the city, where 5000 houses were burn, among them was mine. It was a horrible experience. This was the first time I stopped chanting for some days, because every thing we had to do. I've have been chanting for 7 or 8 years. I'm not mad at Krishna in anyway, I know it's just the material energy working as it's supposed to do. But besides I can feel that way, my family doesn't, and that's why I am so troubled. In my house my dad also had his work source, a not so small serigraphy studio. So in one day my family had no money and nowhere to sleep. Plus, we rescue 2 of our cats, but I lost my beloved one in the fire. It is very difficult see my family like this, I do all I can but the money I make from my work is not enough. This problem has me overthinking, my rounds are not the same, I can't really focus. I feel like I would do anything for not thinking in that horrible day, but I can't. I wish you could give me some advice. If someone passed through something similar, please let me know what you did. Any kind words will help. Thank you. Bolo Hari. Read more ›

Archive

Show more