Hare Krishna! Until the Cows Come Home I was being pushed…



Hare Krishna! Until the Cows Come Home
I was being pushed constantly in the press of human and animal traffic, feeling somewhat battered, longing for a solitary place. Suddenly a large bull knocked into me, pushing me into the oncoming traffic. I was hit by a car, breaking both my legs and various other bones on the left side of my body. I lay there in shock, trying to recover my senses. As the reality of what happened sunk in, so did the pain—I couldn’t move, and was bleeding profusely. But the worst was yet to come. The driver of the car got out and asked some bystanders to help him drag me to the side of the road. Imagine the pain! Then he took a can of motor oil from his trunk and poured it on my wounds. What madness was this? He told horrified bystanders that this would keep infection away from my wounds and that I would be okay in a few days.
Read the entire article here: http://www.dandavats.com/?p=18133

Archive

Show more