My request is that everyone offer a prayer to Gopal for this selfless servant

Hare KrishnaBy BB Govinda Swami

“No !! If you do recover stay here and serve your cows with more and more love and affection. But I order you, never, never, never leave Vrindavan. Never leave … Until that blessed moment arrives when Gopal comes to take you from this Vrindavan to the other Vrindavan, welcomes you with tears, embraces you with love, swears to you that you that He will never allow you to leave again, and then, introduces you to Sudama, Subala, Madhumangala, and you both walk, arm in arm, in the mist of 900,000 cows. He said, “I accept your instruction as an order. I will never leave Vrindavan.” The next day Kurma Rupa returned to Care For Cows. He told me that he wanted to go back there as soon as he could. he said he wanted to hear the cows, smell the cows, breathe the dust of the cows. He looked at me seriously and said; “Maharaja, If you ever have a problem in life .. serve a cow with love .. then, all your problems will dissipate by the grace of Gopal and you’ll be blessed with bhakti.”

Read More...

Archive

Show more