Interesting insights of classes by Iskcon devotees

Hare KrishnaBy Krishna-kripa das

I share many powerful insights from Srila Prabhupada’s lectures and his books. I include excerpts from Satsvarupa dasa Goswami’s Begging for the Nectar of the Holy Name. I transmit some nice realizations from Janananda Goswami, speaking at 26 Second Avenue in New York City on the fiftieth anniversary of the first Tompkins Square Park harinama, October 9, 2016, and also some cool insights from his godbrother, Mahavirya Prabhu, also speaking at that occasion. I share a nice point from a lecture by Candrasekhara Swami. I share several profound quotes from Sadaputa Prabhu’s collection of articles, published as God and Science. I share notes on a lecture by Shyamananda Prabhu, a senior Radhanath Swami brahmacari from Pune and Chowpatty. I share notes on lectures by young devotees who attend The Bhakti Center morning program, Virabhadra Rama Prabhu and Bhakta Cesar Prabhu, along with many comments on their lectures by Adi Purusha Prabhu, who has been a devotee since the 70s.

Archive

Show more