UK’s First Bhakti Vaibhava Course

Hare KrishnaBy Radha Mohan Das

Devotees understand the importance of developing a deep relationship with Srila Prabhupada’s books. In modern life this often proves difficult. Individuals can therefore benefit from a guided approach which allows many topics to be explored, discussed and debated. Svayam Jyoti das, one of the senior students remarked: “My guru, His Holiness Mahavisnu Goswami, always wanted me to study the Bhagavatam properly and I am grateful to the temple for giving me this in-depth knowledge.” Course coordinator Navadvip Chandra das also teaches Bhakti Vaibhava at ISKCON London. After studying in Sridhama Mayapur, he was encouraged to offer the Bhakti Vaibhava course at Bhaktivedanta Manor in 2013: “The course is run in collaboration with Mayapur Institute and students are encouraged to complete some modules in Mayapur if they wish. Those who complete the assessments are awarded ISKCON’s Bhakti Vaibhava degree. It has been a special period for me, and I could not have wished for a better group of students.”

Archive

Show more