Special Mercy In Shanghai (Album of photos) Indradyumna Swami:…



Special Mercy In Shanghai (Album of photos)
Indradyumna Swami: This afternoon on my last day in Shanghai we did a program in a popular yoga studio. Over two hundred mostly young people listened intently to the class and as always, chanted and danced ecstatically with us. I saw 6 people crying during the kirtan. In fact, I often see Chinese people cry during bhajans and kirtans. I can only conclude that Lord Caitanya and the holy names are showing special mercy to the people of the Khasa race as described in Srimad Bhagavatam:
”Kiratas, Hunas, Andhras, Pulindas, Pulkasas, Abhiras, Sumbhas, Yavanas and members of the Khasa [ Chinese ] races, and even others addicted to sinful acts, can be purified by taking shelter of the devotees of the Lord, due to His being the supreme power. I beg to offer my respectful obeisances unto Him.”
Srimad-Bhagavatam 2.4.18
Find them here: https://goo.gl/B9izNo

Archive

Show more