Mukesh, a very intelligent little boy who asked “Do you have a...



Mukesh, a very intelligent little boy who asked “Do you have a book with Narasimhadeva ?”
We are distributing books this morning and I met a mother and son, her name was Maliga. I asked if she had a Bhagavad Gita, she didn’t, so she got one. What lightened the day was Mukesh, the little boy who asked me “Do you have a book with Narasimhadeva?”
I asked him why do you like Narasimhadeva, he said Lord Narasimha is handsome! 😆😆
He likes Lord Narasimhadeva’s ornaments, the Lord’s bangle.
He loves the pictures in the Transcendental Teachings of Prahlad Maharaj. I showed him pictures from the Srimad Bhagavatam.
So Srila Prabhupada has mentioned these paintings are windows to the spiritual world and you can see how it inspires someone to get the books!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada’s transcendental literatures!
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Archive

Show more