PARTHASARATHI Lord Krsna said to Arjuna, “In all activities...



PARTHASARATHI

Lord Krsna said to Arjuna, “In all activities just depend upon Me and work always under My protection. In such devotional service, be fully conscious of Me. If you become conscious of Me, you will pass over all the obstacles of conditioned life by My grace. If, however, you do not work in such consciousness but act through false ego, not hearing Me, you will be lost. If you do not act according to My direction and do not fight, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in warfare. Under illusion you are now declining to act according to My direction. But, compelled by your own nature, you will act all the same, O son of Kunti. The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone’s heart and is directing the wanderings of all living entities, who are seated as on a machine made of the material energy. Surrender to Him utterly. By His grace, you will attain transcendental peace and the supreme and eternal abode.
“Thus I have explained to you this confidential knowledge. Deliberate on this fully, and then do what you wish to do. Because you are My dear friend, I will again speak to you My supreme instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from Me, for it is for your benefit. Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me, and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail.
I promise you this because you are My very dear friend. Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear. O Arjuna, have you heard this attentively? And are your illusions and ignorance now dispelled?” Arjuna said, “My dear Krsna, O infallible one, my illusion is now gone. I have regained my memory by Your mercy, and I am now firm and free from doubt and am prepared to act according to Your instructions.”

Archive

Show more