Vote of Thanks (Books Are The Basis Week 2022. Dear...



Vote of Thanks (Books Are The Basis Week 2022.

Dear devotees,

Please accept my humble obeisances, All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Last Saturday marked the conclusion of our 3'rd annual Books are the Basis Week celebration. First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your participation in this festival. Your continued blessings and support is what makes this all possible.

I am sure you have relished listening to the various esteemed Vaishnavas share their realizations of the benefits from reading Srila Prabhupada’s books everyday. I hope you were sufficiently inspired by the videos we released to begin, or increase your own daily reading. In this connection, please join me in my vote of thanks to the devotees who made it possible.

I would like to thank all the speakers who so graciously agreed to be a part of our Books are the Basis Week 2022. Without you there would not have been a festival, and I would be remiss if I did not offer my most grateful obeisances to them.

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Devakinandan Prabhu, whose book “Conscious Reading” will become a guide in helping devotees achieve this crucial goal. I would also like to sincerely thank and offer my respects to His Holiness Jayapataka Swami Maharaj, who read the entirety of the book and offered a very touching testimonial.


I am grateful to Her Grace Radha Dasi and the Vaishnavi Ministry team (Her Grace Loka Pavani Dasi and Her Grace Tiffany) who have offered their support in conducting interviews with several esteemed vaishnavi’s within ISKCON.

I am much obliged to the Ministry team, firstly Krishna Premarupa Prabhu, the program coordinator of the Books are the Basis Week 2022, who performed countless services to make this festival possible.

Next, I would like to thank our video editor, Russell Sara Prabhu. Without his selfless service throughout the years, we would not have been able to maintain our YouTube channel or begin our Nectar Drop series. He has been a cornerstone of the Ministry and I sincerely pray that we will be fortunate enough to keep him in our association for many years to come.

Syam Gopal Prabhu is another devotee who I am most indebted towards. His tireless efforts in translating our content and releasing it in the Russian language has been nothing short of amazing.

Last but not the least the Ministry staff, Abhay Charan Dāsa and Kripa Siddha Swarupa Prabhu for their diligent services. They are my most trusted assistants, and through their dedication our Ministry has continued to expand.

It has been a most eventful week, and I pray that our tiny efforts have been pleasing to Srila Prabhupada. This is my heartfelt desire, and I hope that all of you will participate in our festival next year to help make it a reality.

Thank you once again, Hare Krishna!


Your servant,

Tapan Miśra dāsa

Minister, ISKCON Ministry of Education

Archive

Show more