Enthusiastic 8-year-old students visiting the temple of…



Enthusiastic 8-year-old students visiting the temple of Copenhagen :) (Album with photos)
This week 22 extremely well behaved 8-year-old students came to visit the temple of the International School in Copenhagen. Many of them knew 3-4 languages and believed in God already. They were so enthusiastic that they asked me if I could become their new school teacher next year :) They all loved the prasadam meal and asked if I could please cook for them every day! When I told them that we love Srila Prabhupada because he gave us Krishna consciousness they all ran up to Srila Prabhupada and took the dust from his lotus feet on their head! I wish I had the same eagerness for Srila Prabhupada’s lotus feet as they showed :)
Find them here: https://goo.gl/tlHcHZ

Archive

Show more