Hare Krishna! Donor Spotlight: Jaysri Radhe (Dr. Jayshri…



Hare Krishna! Donor Spotlight: Jaysri Radhe (Dr. Jayshri Chasmawala)
Nrtya Kisori Dasi: Even after my dear friend and neighbor, Jaysri Radhe, mentioned her plans to give a donation to TKG Academy on Janmastami, I wasn’t prepared for what was coming. When she handed me the envelope, a big surprise was in store: $2900. And that is not all! She also informed me of her joining our school’s monthly donor program. Her generosity deeply touched my heart and I wanted to share her story. Jaysri with fatherJaysri Chasmawala’s family is from India. She was born in Boston, and growing up she remembers her father as a devout practitioner of the Ramanuja Sampradaya who provided her first spiritual inspiration. (Later in life, two weeks before leaving his body, he accepted initiation from H.H. Giriraj Swami).
Read the entire article here: http://www.dandavats.com/?p=20023

Archive

Show more