Hare Krishna! From Sri Mayapur Chandrodaya Mandir: HH Sivarama…





Hare Krishna! From Sri Mayapur Chandrodaya Mandir: HH Sivarama Swami

“The conditioned soul has desires and the Supreme Soul fulfills them.” I have a desire to lift my arm and Supersoul fulfills that desire. But He is also the permitter. That means that He is not obliged to lift my arm. He is not obliged to move the senses so that my arms actually..…my muscles, so that my arms can lift up. And so what determines that someone can lift their arms and some else cant? And then that will be the karma. So you have your free will, oh yes, I want to do something. And then the Supersoul takes that into consideration, and says this person deserves to lift his arm.

Read the entire article here: http://www.dandavats.com/?p=15746


Archive

Show more