Hare Krishna! Remember God? Coming Back to My Eternal…





Hare Krishna! Remember God? Coming Back to My Eternal Friend

Over the years, I have served the Lord’s deity form, dressing Him, cooking for Him, making garlands and clothes for Him. I have also chanted His name in the streets, my baby daughter on my back, while distributing cookies I baked so others could have their first taste of prasadam. I have sent Srila Prabhupada’s books to all the prisons of Canada that were willing to accept them, and corresponded with many inmates, sending them more books and also prayer beads, encouraging them to take up the chanting of the holy name. I have organized Krishna conscious plays and taken part in a devotee home-school cooperative.

Read the entire article here: http://www.dandavats.com/?p=15749


Archive

Show more