In every city and village! (Album with photos) Kavicandra Swami:…



In every city and village! (Album with photos)
Kavicandra Swami: I just finished a trip to and around West Africa.. First Lagos for a few festivals, then to Benin City. There, every day was harinam with many blissful children coming along. Then to Port Harcourt and after that Enugu.
Then back to Lagos for Krsna Janmastami and Srila Prabhupada’s appearance day.. I was lucky that Indian consulate gave me a quick one year multiple entry visa.
Then to Abidjan, Ivory Coast.. There the harinam is amazing since large crowds of local children dance and chant with us.. From there to Lome, Togo. Harinam there was also very blissful. Then to Accra, Ghana. That is our biggest community in the area so there is much happening there.. From there I went to Nkawkaw (COCO) and Kumasi, then back to Accra.
I wish more devotees would visit these countries. I posted a few pictures along the way. here are some better ones.
Find them here: https://goo.gl/Xcb1F8

Archive

Show more