As Krishna enters the listening ear, He clears up the vision of the listener…

Hare KrishnaBy Krishna-kripa das

I share an excerpt of a letter from Srila Prabhupada, and a quote from his guru, Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura. I share inspiring selections from Vaishnava Compassion and Begging for the Nectar of the Holy Name by Satsvarupa dasa Goswami. I share notes on lectures Prahladananda Swami gave at 26 Second Avenue and The Bhakti Center. I share notes on a lecture by Adi Purusha Prabhu, who does Food for Life in New York City, and part of a conversation with Bhaktivinode Prabhu, a Prabhupada disciple who plays drum on harinama in Washington, D.C. I share notes on an excellent lecture by Ramesvara Prabhu at The Bhakti Center in glorification of Srila Prabhupada on the occasion of his disappearance day. I share notes on the classes of younger devotees at The Bhakti Center, including Murali Gopal Prabhu, Ananda Bihari Prabhu, Mahotsaha Prabhu, and Bhakta Cesar, and notes on a Sunday feast lecture by Gopal Hari Prabhu and from a performance of Yama Niyama Das Brahmacari, both in Alachua. I also share a nice realization on hearing about Krishna from Lavanga Devi Dasi of Krishna House.

Archive

Show more