‘YOUR MOTHER IS ANGRY! Srila Prabhupada to Brahmananda:…



‘YOUR MOTHER IS ANGRY!
Srila Prabhupada to Brahmananda: Your mother was very angry upon us. [laughter] You know that? When she came to see me, I told, “Mrs. Bruce, can you give me some money?” [laughing] [imitating angry woman’s voice:] “I have given you two sons!” [laughter] She was very angry. “Still you want money?” [laughter] And “That’s all right.”
I asked him to bow down to your mother.
Brahmananda: Yes, at initiation.
Prabhupada: After initiation. I gave her proper respect. Mother, after all, she is. She is fortunate mother. She has produced such nice sons. And I offered her respect, yes. Any of your mother and father, they are all very fortunate. And you are giving the best service to your family.
>>> Ref. VedaBase => Morning Walk – July 1, 1975, Denver

Archive

Show more