Narottama Dasa Thakura. Narottama Dasa serves Srimati Radhika as...



Narottama Dasa Thakura.
Narottama Dasa serves Srimati Radhika as Camaka-manjari. His samadhi is in Radha Gokulananda’s temple courtyard.The following excerpt comes from Prema-bhakti-candrika: “Radha and Krishna are my goal in life and death, and They are the masters of my breath. Performing my bhajana only for Them, I rise and fall in the ocean of prema. I pray that I can always maintain this conception within my heart as my highest ideal. "Let me serve the lotus feet of Radha-Govinda. Let my mind be filled with dedication to Their divine forms that defeat the beauty of Cupid and Rati. With a straw between my teeth I fall at Their divine feet and present my humble appeal: ‘0 Kishora-Kishori! 0 son of Nanda Maharaja—Syamasundara! And 0 daughter of King Vrsabhanu, Sri Radha. You enchant even Hari, and Your bodily complexion is the color of a golden lotus. 0 Krishna, with a bodily color like an indranila gem (blue jewel), Your beauty mocks Cupid.
To read the complete article please click here: http://www.dandavats.com/?p=24608

Archive

Show more