Please give your blessings to Bhaktin Jeannie! Hare Krishna...



Please give your blessings to Bhaktin Jeannie!

Hare Krishna prabhus. This is a recent photo of my mom Bhaktin Jeannie. She is headed for her 95th birthday. Back in around 1980, Jagadatri prabhu (Jean Prem) added my mom to the life membership program in Los Angeles, New Dwaraka. My mom was visiting me at the temple, from New York, and adored everything about New Dwaraka. Loves the devotees dearly. She’s given donations, multiple times over the years. Paid her $1,108 for life membership, slept on the floor with me, back then who had a bed? Not the sankirtana ladies. She stopped eating meat when I joined in early 1977. She’s been vegitarian since. After becoming life member she stayed in the life membership apt. with her sister, my aunt Edna from San Diego. When they would visit the temple. Edna is going to be 96 now. I post this of my mom, because she is truly a bhaktin and I’m asking the devotees to say a prayer for her that her next birth brings her even closer to Krishna. Years ago when Jiva Natha and I were visiting her in New York, and she could still drive, we were stopped at a red light. She rolled down her window and yelled to a man waiting to cross the street, “Hare Krishna” She is a preacher at heart. Please give her your blessings, y.s. Pavitra dd

Archive

Show more