Sacinandana Swami’s Health Update. By Krishna’s mercy I…



Sacinandana Swami’s Health Update.
By Krishna’s mercy I was discharged from hospital two days ago. This morning, I visited a local surgeon who changed my bandages and who checked if everything was alright. He had only good things to say about my condition and recommended that I take things easy and have ample rest. The body is still under shock, the cleansing organs need to eliminate all the toxins after the unusually long narcosis and many other medication. As expected I need to take pain-killers. Somehow I feel like an embryo who needs to build up all its organs. I am told that all this is perfectly normal and I am in good spirits. There is a little voice within me that even says: “Finally you have the time you always wanted for reading, reflecting and chanting.”
To read the entire article click here: https://goo.gl/KZqCSu

Archive

Show more