Cow care management

Hare KrishnaBy Ramlakshman Das

20 devotees registered for the course, out of which, more than 15 devotees were regular. After brief introductions, H.H.Bhakti Rasamrita Maharaj suggested to Dr. Sreekumar Prabhu that one presentation should be made using quotes ,conversations and purports from Srila Prabhupada’s books on cow protection. I prepared a presentation with the help of Sreekumar Prabhu and we presented it to the participants. During the noon session they requested me to present my experience with the yathra that I had embarked on couple of weeks ago and exclusively my observations at different goshalas. I prepared a power point presentation on the same. It was motivating to see that almost all the devotees who were present, felt that so many activities are taking place and not many know about them. This highlights the need for better communication from us.


Read More...

Archive

Show more